Join the team!
We are recruiting for a Junior PR Account Executive at The Right Agency.
The Right Agency is an award-winning B2B PR agency with a diverse portfolio of clients. Due to a number of account wins we are looking for a full-time Junior Account Executive.
– Work closely with wider team to proactively manage and handle the needs of clients and other stakeholders
– Administration: Drafting contact and status reports and preparing client reports
– Drafting press releases, blogs, feature content and opinion articles
– Drafting, planning and scheduling content for digital channels (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
-Speaking to journalists and pitching in stories
– Assisting with pitch document preparation
– Briefing and obtaining costs from external suppliers
- We are looking for a skilled writer, so the ideal candidate will be a graduate with a degree in: English, Public Relations, Journalism or Marketing
- Eye for detail
- Understanding of social channels such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Confident telephone manner
- A genuine interest in business. We are not a consumer PR agency and our clients are largely from sectors such as manufacturing, engineering and tech.
Desired but not essential:
- Previous internship/work experience in an agency or in-house PR environment
This role is 9am to 5.30 Monday to Friday and will be remote in the short term. The successful candidate will receive plenty of training
and a paid membership of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations on the completion of a successful probation period.
Send your CV and covering letter to Eloise@rightagency.co.uk